Rubye’s Kids empowers children in need, especially those experiencing homelessness, by providing educational and personal care items, as well as joyful, enriching experiences that promote strong values, education, respect for self and others.
A future where all Philadelphia’s children in need experience the gift of unconditional support, inspiring them to grow into self-assured adults who then give back to their communities.
- To provide new, necessary, high quality, meaningful, and fun items throughout the year to children living in poverty and in homeless shelters.
- To continually learn about children’s needs from shelter and school-based professionals helping us to refine our offerings accordingly.
How YOU Can Help:
- Financial Support (Individual and Corporate)
- Approved in-kind donations (i.e.: boxes of Crayola Crayons)
- PR and Marketing Specialists
- Grant writers
Rubye’s Kids, Inc.
8326 High School Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027
501(c)(3) donations are tax deductible