The mission of Rubye's Kids, Inc. is to empower children living in poverty through joyful, enriching experiences that promote strong values, education, respect for self and others and commitment to community.
To provide a variety of enriching experiences for needy children in the Philadelphia metropolitan area so that they have an opportunity to grow into self-assured, benevolent adults who give back to the communities they encounter in their personal and professional lives
- To continue to serve 500 children at our annual Rubye's Kids Holiday Party
- To provide essential school supplies to all of the inner city elementary schools with needy children
- To provide every child living in a homeless shelter with a sturdy backpack filled with school supplies through our Backpack Project
- To create more Rubye's Kids Learning Centers with computers, books and furniture for the shelters that need them
- To continue to host birthday celebrations for children living in shelters
- To continue our Parting Gifts project for children finally transitioning out of the shelter system, giving them items they can use in their new homes
How YOU Can Help:
- Financial Support (Individual and Corporate)
- PR and Marketing Specialists
- Graphic Designers
Rubye's Kids, Inc.
453 Johnson Street, Suite 101
Jenkintown, PA 19046
501(c)(3) donations are tax deductible